B-Luron is an active biological supplement of daily nutrition based on hyaluronic acid and the chondroitin complex developed by Coral Club Intenational as an innovative technology supplement. B-Luron supposed to activate the productions of your own joint fluid, providing the delivery and restoration of cartilaginous tissue.
B-Luron is based on the decisive cause of the problem The ortho-molecular syndrome corrects all imbalances at the molecular level, optimizing biochemical processes in the body. Influence on all joints. Prolonged activity without side effects. Convenient form of release and use.
Hyaluronic acid ensures that the contact is free from friction. It provides uniform lubrication and elastic consistency. Is responsible for the damper as well as the structure of the hyaline cartilage. Hyaluronic acid is found in many tissues of the body. Tightens the skin and connective tissue, keeps cartilage elastic and stimulates our joints. Hyaluronic acid is the main ingredient in synovial fluid. Without this material created by the body, our joints would not be able to move without friction. In addition, all synovial fluid acts as a buffer and a source of nutrients for cartilage cells that must be constantly regenerated. Hyaluronic acid is glycosaminoglycan. The product is based on the decisive cause of the problem. The orthomolecular complex corrects all imbalances at the molecular level, optimizing biochemical processes in the body.
Hialuron-Chondroitin-Complex Invert sugar Vitamin E (tocopherol – acetate) Potassium sulfate
30 mg once daily for 30 days.
Effect on all joints;
- You can combine with physiotherapy and medicines;
- Prolonged activity (1 in 3-5 months);
Without side effects
Recommendations for use Bi-Luron:
- Age wear.
- Prolonged excessive and / or one-sided stress on the joints during the work (including overweight).
- Large athletic exercises before and after competitions.
- Pathology of inter-vertebral discs (protrusion, subsidence).
- Period of rehabilitation after surgery on joints (arthroscopic sanitation).
- Congenital X-and O — shaped curvature of the legs.
- Osteochondropathies of teenagers.
- Gout (in combination therapy).